WEDDING DANCE HAPPENING ACROSS THE STREET PLAYLIST
And the justification I imagine the couple has for each track's inclusion
- •Wagon wheelGroom: "so everyone knows we're gonna PARTYYYYYYY." Bride: *rolls her eyes* "hopefully all the cool guests are fashionably late enough to miss this"
- •Run to youBride: "my aunt Susan requested an entire Lady Antebellum record and since she paid for the cake, we'll throw her a bone near the beginning" Groom: "the cake sucks, she doesn't deserve this but agreeing to this song was the only way I was allowed to request Wagon Wheel."
- •Beer in MexicoBride: "Because we're honeymooning in Mexico!!!" Groom: "don't you think that's a little on the nose?" Bride "I don't know what that means, ADD IT TO THE LIST."
- •Twistin the night awayGroom: I couldn't remember Sam Roberts name and accidentally requested anything by Sam Cooke. Woops."
- •HeroBride: "this song was playing the first time he kissed me." Groom (whispers to the band): "the song was actually All Star by Smashmouth but let's keep that between us"
- •I want to hold your handGroom: "a classic"
- •Eight days a weekBride: "this is the only other Beatles song we know"
- •????Note: I couldn't identify this song and apparently Shazam doesn't recognize singing or humming. That's a real dick move if you ask me.
- •867-5309Bride: "my name is Penny so just go ahead and change the name"
- •You win my loveGroom: "Shania just GETS ME okay?!"