FRIENDS PLOTLINES THAT WOULDN'T'VE HAPPENED WITH MODERN TECHNOLOGY
Even classics age
- •Ross bringing Julie back from China without anyone knowing
- •"That, my friend, is what they call closure"--> "you're over me? When were you under me?" Kerfuffle with the answering machine
- •Phoebe pretending to be Ursula
- •Chloe the copy girl
- •Ross not being able to get a hold of Emily post wedding
- •Carol meeting Susan at the gym
- •Ross and Chandler having to take fake photos with new disposable cameras
- •Any dating storyline of Joey's -- they would have texted the next day
- •Joey and Chandler not turning off the free porn
- •Phoebe's "lobster" analogy would have led to everybody Wikipedia-ing lobster mating rituals
- •Monica recording over Richards answering machine
- •Phoebe using pagers and pay phones to be Joey's agent.
- •Emily, on the eve of her second wedding, leaving a message on Ross's answering machine.