Hamilton lyrics stuck in my head all day
- •You want a revolution? I want a revelation, so listen to my declarationWerk!
- •Leave a note for your next of kin, tell em where ya been, pray that hell or heaven lets you in
- •I'm not standing still, I am lying in waitBurr is me
- •Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps in this petty pace from day to dayActually from Macbeth, but...
- •In the eye of the hurricane there is quiet, for just a moment, a yellow sky
- •Total strangers... Moved to kindness... By my story...
- •And when my prayers to God were met with indifference, I picked up a pen, I wrote my own deliverance
- •I put myself back in the narrative, I stop wasting time on tears, I live another fifty years, it's not enough