Already on li.st? Open in app.
Random thoughts I have in traffic. 🚜🚗🚙🚌🚛🚚
- •"I wonder if I sounds this great singing this song without the real vocalists. This would make karaoke great or terrible."
- •"I want to punch my Spotify app when it scares the shit out of me as it advertises for premium with honking horns and sirens..."Is that even safe?!
- •"Should I just go ahead and get fast food since I don't like anything in my fridge AND it is just so convenient!"This usually ends with fast food.
Thank you Disney for getting me through my high school vocabulary tests.
- •First, this:
- •Provincial - Beauty & the Beast
- •Baroque - Beauty & the Beast
- •PVC Piping
- •Roller coasters
- •Emory's creepy mascot statue: Lord Dooley
- •I have a brunch habit: Rise and Dine
- •Atlanta Botanical Gardeb
I use to say these out loud... in public.
- •"Is that a banana in your pocket or you are you just happy to see me? ... Well sir, it's a banana" -It's PatMy cousin and I walked around the mall restating this quote. We got several funny looks.
- •"How many assholes do we have on this ship anyway?" -SpaceballsMy dad is a huge Mel Brooks fan.
- •"Get outta here and don't come back for 5-7 days!" -My GirlI was 9 when reciting these words and didn't get the relevance of this until the age of 13.
- •"Sweep the leg Johnny!" -The Karate KidI still yell this now, but fully understand the meaning.
- •The Office (US version)There are countless relatable episodes that can keep me going no matter how bad of a day I am having. It is would be my soup snake on the island.
- •LostFor an ironic purpose.
- •House of CardsThe Underwoods will help me stay sane and show me how to take over the island from all animals.
If I piss you off, feel free to use these
- •Staring at me in trafficI did not cause this, don't look at me like I did.
- •Stopping to text as you are walkingI have seen this in malls, crosswalks, and so many other places. I will run into you.
- •StyrofoamThe sheer sound of this product irks me.
- •Using the term "basic" as in: "Damn I feel basic for craving a Pumpkin Spice Latte..."
- •Attempting to use Polaroids as a main source of photography. Ideally I would like it to surpass my amount of photos on Instagram, but that is a pipe dream
In a nutshell
- •I am obsessed with putting emojis on my cat
- •Watching Netflix has not only become an obsession, but now a way to start a conversation with a random person at a party
- •Reading books is something I want to add on here, but I never end up finishing them...