5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
Life through a Crema filter...
- 1.A photo from four years ago when the man of the house and I first celebrated Christmukkah in a really tiny bachelor apartment above a really smelly restaurant.
- 2.Canada Day, 2015, in Ottawa. The Harper government's investment in this light show is maybe the only good thing they left behind. PS thanks iPhone for your killer camera.
- 3.That time Buzzfeed very accurately described my life.
- 4.Re-discovering childhood at my local library. I probably owned this book 15 years ago.
- 5.My Saturday night, as sent to my best friend who was at a party wearing real clothes and talking to real people, rather than wearing boxers and talking to the characters in her book and drinking wine out of the bottle.