WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
I changed my mind...a lot.
- •A ballerina, of course.
- •Miss Marple, the octogenarian detective.
- •Rory Gilmore, especially in her short hair, pre-Logan, pre-affair-with-Dean era.
- •Veronica Mars, because THAT SASS.
- •Rory Gilmore, take two.
- •A ballerina, but this time I was nearing 20 and it was less cute.
- •A lawyer, which we'll get back to later, because I was watching a lot of Ally McBeal at the time.
- •A baker, when I had my mental breakdown and baking was the only thing I ever felt like doing.
- •A teacher, because people said I'd be good at it.
- •Rory Gilmore: the finale.
- •A lawyer, which finally seems to be sticking and is seemingly not influenced by my television viewing habits.