A totally sincere list of reasons NASHVILLE is the best show NOT ENOUGH OF YOU WATCHED
- •STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERSAll of whom are continually evolving on paper, not just in the hands of the incredible women playing them. They have to make difficult decisions between work and family and love and reason and they don't always get it right! But they are consistently confronting true dilemmas that women are usually not given the chance to explore in stories
- •EACH ARGUMENT IS TWO SIDEDThere is never a clear victor. Everyone has strong feelings that come from true places even if you disagree with them. Everyone has feelings and they're always feeling them unless they're Gunnar and then they're always being shown to be the lone feelings hold out and the show clearly tells us that's the person at the party you DONT want to be.
- •LENNON AND MAISY STELLAYouTube sensation sisters who turned out to be excellent actors given consistently challenging story lines that they constantly totally crush.
- •Rayna James Business SenseYou guys. Girls. Business artists of the world. Fight for your art like Rayna James.
- •CONNIE BRITTONOh go out and act like the most comfortable place in the world for you is onstage in a sold out arena cause you're the queen of country? Sure NBD. Go home and be the conflicted, smart, heartfelt mom? Oh yeah great no prob. She just kills it every single scene.
- •Everyone's hairEvery single person has incredible hair. In every shot. Even when it's supposed to look bad it's still so good. Not in a bad way.
- •The way everyone keeps messing up and redeeming themselves and being loved by the people who love them no matter what.We all forget that this is a real thing that happens in real life.
- •Please bring it back.Please.