THINGS I GOT SUCKED INTO BUYING BECAUSE OF A $10 CARD MINIMUM
I hate when this happens. I only went in for dried flowers.
- •dried flowersCost: $5.35 (this is what I really went in for, so I guess that's okay)
- •Wedding cardCost: $5.00. My best friends older sister is getting married next week, so I guess it was necessary
- •Photo blockCost: $3.50. I didn't think I could give her just a card, so I'm going to write something on the little chalkboard portion of this and put a picture of the two of them in the clip. It was on sale, judge me.
- •StickerCost: $4.75. Ironically, it says "All You Need is Less" but that's clearly not the case
- •Totalsomewhere around $20 which is way more than I wanted to spend which ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME