GROWING UP IS
~~in my own personal experience~~
- •Realizing that it's actually okay if that car cuts in front of me. I will not reach my destination any faster by being ahead of that one car. It's so much better not being angry.
- •Not fighting with my sister. She's 10, I'm 19. It's ridiculous and unnecessary. The time we get to spend together should be only happy.
- •Not stressing over my hair. It doesn't need to be straightened all the time. I need to start believing in my curls.
- •Not bringing up the election at the dinner table. I know when I do it I'm looking for an argument. I'm not gonna change anyone's mind, but I am gonna ruin the meal.
- •Not getting mad at my mom when she insults hip hop. It's okay!!! Not everyone has to like Drake!!!