MOST ICONIC VINTAGE EPISODES OF KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS
- •Kardashian Civil War, S2e15Kim buys a Bentley, chaos ensues. "Don't be fucking rude" happens. Kris gets a tattoo. This episode is a good time from start to finish.
- •Kardashian Family Vacation, S2e8This is my favorite OF ALL TIME. The whole crew (All four Kardashians, small Jenners, Scott, and Kris & Bruce) decide that a family trip to Colorado is what everyone needs. We are treated to a special kind of chaos. Kim cries numerous times and unsuccessfully tries to leave, Kris and Kim break each others phone, Kourt laughs at Kim's tears, Bruce becomes buddies with some locals. I find something new every time I watch this roller coaster of an episode.
- •Free Khloe, S3e1Khloe violates probation. While the klan is en route to jail, Kim takes selfies. "Kim, would you stop taking pictures of yourself, your sister's going to jail." Classic.
- •Meet the Kardashians, S3e10Rob is dating Cheetah Girl Adrienne Bailon. Adrienne's parents are extremely conservative. Someone clearly not in their right mind thought it a good idea for both families to go on a camping trip together. The poor Bailons are traumatized by the filth that constantly spews out of the Kardashian mouths, and we love every awkward minute of it.
- •Hot Cup of Love, S4e3In one of my personal favorites, Kris brings home a natural male-enhancement drug (organic viagra) and uses it on Bruce by crushing it up and putting it in his coffee. She prepares a cup, leaves it on the counter, Rob finds it and drinks it, and the rest is amazing. The subplot is just as good: Khloe slapped Scott, and is being forced to take anger management classes. A m a z i n g.
- •Blame It on The Alcohol, S4e10This is it. The episode people that people that don't even know Scott know about. Let's set the scene: it's Kim's 29th, the whole crew is in Vegas. Kris sets up a half birthday dinner, half business meeting (still don't know why), and Scott gets destroyed. Scott and Rob drunkenly wrestle. Kris and Kourt try to sequester Scott to the hotel room, only for him to emerge in a stupor and embarrass the family and the world by shoving that hundy in a poor waiter's mouth. Iconic.