SHOWS MY DAD THOUGHT WERE "INAPPROPRIATE" THAT MY MOM LET ME WATCH AS A KID
Inspired by @alexandra
- •Drake & JoshSo basically the best show on television. My dad REFUSED on the grounds that it was on "teen nick," and I was not a teen. My mom thought it was hilarious.
- •The Fresh Prince of Bel-AirHe heard Will Smith say something suggestive to a fine hunny, probably. I watched it often.
- •RoseanneI didn't like Roseanne until, like, last year, but it should be noted that he was strongly against me watching it because it was "profane," and my mom would always say that I'd heard worse than what is permitted on ABC Family.
- •General Hospital, All My Children, One Life to LiveThis is the point of the list where, in retrospect, I start siding with my dad. I probably should not have been watching all three ABC soaps as a pre-schooler.
- •Law & OrderRegular Law & Order only, because I think SVU is where my mom drew the line. Regular is very wordy, so I think it would fly over my head. My dad was appalled for good reason.
- •CSII absolutely should not have been watching this show.