THINGS THAT TASTE LIKE MY CHILDHOOD
LATE TO THE PARTY but inspired by @kate81 & everyone ❤️
- •McDonald's hash brownsThe holy grail
- •Neapolitan ice cream in THESE NICE ASS CONESTook me SO LONG to find this pic
- •Rice-a-roniA San Francisco treat!!!!!
- •KIXDo they still make kix?!
- •Either of my grandmother's sauce and meatballsTo find this pic I typed "Italian grandma"
- •Vienna FingersMy grandma always stocked up
- •Scooby-doo fruit snacksObviously. The mystery machine was the best one, as if I even have to say it
- •Bread and butterThe only thing I ate at restaurants and parties for probably the first 7 years of my life
- •THE LITTLE YELLOW BOX OF PRETZEL STICKSI can't even find a pic
- •Linden cookiesWe would get these with hot lunch in elementary school!!!
- •Homemade pizzellePronounced "pit-zel," none of this "piz-el" malarkey