WHY I HAVEN'T LISTED IN A MONTH
TY @kirs10 for forcing me to get back into it with this suggestion.
- •Greetings, ListApp.
- •It has been so long!
- •I really miss listing.
- •I stopped listing because after Thanksgiving I was in a very bad place.
- •I was very emotionally unstable because of a lot of different things.
- •Mainly finals.
- •Because I didn't really know how to handle it.
- •So I got in this really bad schedule and I couldn't stay awake and when I was awake I was studying and I did a lot of crying and throwing up and chugging venti double shot cappuccinos.
- •I LITERALLY was stress throwing up like Mindy did on that TMP episode when her brother wanted to be a rapper.S/o to @mindy
- •And with all the stress, I could not enjoy anything and my creativity had run completely dry.
- •I couldn't write, and I certainly couldn't list.
- •And then when they were over, I felt like I had been gone for far too long and couldn't jump back into it.
- •I still may be suffering from a major case of writer's block but I'm gonna jump back into the list game anyway.
- •This is the end of this list.
- •I am happy to be back!!!