WILD SHIT THE KID I BABYSIT SAYS
- •"In Nebraska, no stores sell diapers. You can't buy them anywhere. They sell socks, flowers, all that stuff, but never diapers."
- •"When we swim in the pool, let's, like, pretend there are a bunch of floating corpses in there."
- •*said casually* "yeah, my dead great-grandma communicates with us through flickering the lights in Morse Code."
- •"Come watch YouTube videos with me!" *searches "craziest ER stories"*
- •"I dabble in ghost-hunting."
- •"Yeah, my cat was an EMT in her former life. She's seen so much death! *laughs*"