THINGS I WANTED TO DO AFTER WORK
I was hella down but I'm hella in bed now.
- •I work as a server at a hip & mod Korean restaurant. That doesn't really matter I just wanted to say that.
- •After 6 hours of sweating my blush off and trying to remember to bring the guy at L4 another Sprite, I wanted to have a nice night after. This means that my makeup still looked nice and I wanted more people to see my face looking so sparkly. Is this like a psychologic problem? Only wanting to make plans when my eyeliner is perfectly winged?
- •Anyway. This isn't about my issues. So, 30 minutes before I was going to get off, I texted that cute guy I went on a date with like 3 weeks ago. He was super into me for a while, was super excited when I agreed to a date, and is actually super funny and sweet.
- •WELL NOW HE IS ACTING SUPER HARD TO GET.I don't even want to date him or anything serious or weird. But I want to hangout again and he is totally not giving me the attention he used to. I'm a goddamn Virgo and I need your attention. A lot of it.
- •Okay so he didn't reply.All I said was hi. This is starting to rhyme. I'm gonna cry. Okay moving on.
- •Just kidding. Eventually, he texted me back...
- •WHEN I WAS ALREADY ON MY WAY HOME AFTER CLOCKING OUT.
- •I texted him a half hour in advance so that I -oh my god I can't focus on writing this bullet point because of the movie that's on Tv right now- anyways. a half hour in advance so that he would reply, I could ask him to meet me at the burger place down the street and watch me eat sweet potato fries, he would say yes (hopefully) and by the time he
- •....got there I would have just been getting off work.
- •he RUINED IT.
- •He said this. "hey, what's up?"
- •Oh nothing. Nothing is up. Nothing except the fact you ruined our plans that I didn't even tell you about or invite you to.
- •Whatever. I made the BEST quesadilla ever when I got home. And I got to spend some quality time with this amazing app.
- •YOUR LOSS MISTER ✨😘
- •Okay guys so I am being dramatic it's actually perfect that he didn't reply until 12 when I texted him at 10:30. I thought I'd get off at 11 but we were really busy & I didn't get off till 11:45. SOOO...If he had replied I would have had to kill the date idea in my head. He would have been like um ok lol bye. IT WASNT MEANT TO BE
- •The title of this list doesn't actually work with what the list is about. It should be called "I TEXTED A BOY BUT HE REPLIED TOO LATE AND I ATE A QUESADILLA"
- •Update: he texted me this morning and said "Fuck, sorry. I was turnt AF last night." I don't know if this means he's my soulmate or if I should never ever reply.