Obscure Movie Quotes and When to Use Them
- •"Have fun stormin' da castle!" - Billy Crystal, The Princess Bride.Say patronizingly to your friends when you drop them off at the club but you're wearing pajamas and going home.
- •"Play the movie, Yah!" - Three Little Pigs, Shrek DVD Menu ScreenRepeat every five seconds while waiting for your mom to "get settled" before you can start the movie.
- •"What EXCELLENT boiled potatoes. Many years since I've had such an exemplary vegetable." - Mr. Collins, Pride & Prejudice 2005Praise your roommate when he feeds you boxed mashed potatoes with extra butter and Kraft parmesan.
- •"It's like an orange on a toothpick!!" - Mike Myers, So I Married An Axe MurdererWhisper to your best friend when you see a waify Instagram model try to pull off a large hat.
- •"She's a pale-faced, mealy-mouthed ninny and I hate her." - Scarlett O'Hara, Gone With The WindDrunkenly tell your best guy friend how you really feel about the 22 year old Michigan State grad he's dating.
- •"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice keyannti" - Hannibal Lector, Silence of the LambsDo not say on a first date when the waiter recommends a nice Chianti.
- •"She could be a farmer in those clothes." -Amber, Clueless.Say behind the back of anyone trying to pull off overalls.