BEING A MOVIE EXTRA
- •So. Early.
- •Hair and makeup will come by and ask you if you plan on covering up the zits you already knew you had...and already attempted to cover up
- •Wardrobe will give you that disapproving look like 'this doesn't fit you because you took a bagel from craft services instead of fruit, hoe'
- •Finding an outlet for your phone is like a game of survival of the fittest except it's really who manages to strategically place themselves in front of the socket so no one else even knows it exists
- •You'll hand in a piece of identification to the props team only to be handed a nondescript empty coffee cup and you'll look at them like 'you shouldn't need this back badly enough that if I don't return it I lose the privilege of a drivers license'
- •The sexy fine principal actors will walk by and you'll do your best to avert your eyes because direct contact may kill you like a basilisk's stare
- •You'll do your best to tweet about your experience and make it look like you mattered in the execution of the shot but really you're human cattle and that kind of soul-crushing realization deserves a second bagel from craft services