Already on li.st? Open in app.
spoilers, for sure.
- •Why are their accents so bad? And everyone's accents are different even though they're all from the same parish? Even the siblings? Uh. Okay.
- •Holy shit, Jason never eats carbs. Look at that.
- •Ooh, Tara needs to move away.
- •July 18: Kid had a birthday. Kid wants to be Dwight K. Schrute when he grows up. Made kid this sign and he cried.
- •July 1: Husband and I went to see Brand New and Modest Mouse. We are photogenic.
- •June 23: I found a tick on my leg at work and used this to notify aforementioned husband that I may be becoming a superhero.Also, Patrick Warburton and I have the same birthday. SO THAT'S COOL.
- •On the way to work, Michael drives past Stanley being pulled over."I know what it's like for The Man to hold a brotha down. Stanley's life matters, guys, and I won't stop until they know that! Rosa Parks didn't run the Underground railroad for nothing!"
- •While Michael is ranting to the other employees, Stanley walks in.Michael freaks out and asks Stanley what happened. Stanley keeps walking to his desk: "I was speeding."
- •Phyllis keeps saying "all lives matter".She really thinks so and doesn't understand why people get upset by it. "But I've sat by Stanley for twenty years, I know black lives matter, just like all lives matter." No one can get it through to her.
Or, All Day I Dream About Food.
- •Pizza bagels
- •Street Tacos with some slaw stuff and carnitas
- •Not this salad I had for first lunchIt was sad and disappointing.
I adopted a dog named Chowder six years ago. Maybe I should name more dogs after food.
- •FluffernutterOnly works if it's a male dog...
- •PrimaveraLittle, fancy, floofy dog.
- •CheesesteakRescued pit bull.