I constantly think of nonsense.
- •SINKHOLESI'm not even talking about it. And I don't think this fear is irrational.
- •Driving behind work trucks with ladders on them or any truck carrying anything on top.Because obviously it's going to fly off and impale me.
- •When someone throws a cigarette out of the car in front of me, and I'm forced to drive over it.What if my car explodes?!?!
- •All of my tires exploding while I'm driving.Or even just one tire. Who am I kidding.
- •Being eaten by a shark.I think it's all those years of watching Shark Week. Or watching Jaws as a child.
- •If I watch FBI files or any crime show before bed, I have to check behind the shower and in all closets before I can sleep.Because there's probably a murderer there waiting to attack me once I am asleep.
- •Being stuck in an elevator.I avoid them AT ALL costs. I once walked up to a vacation condo on the 7th floor every day for 9 days. I mean, it's a healthy fear I guess.