THINGS I DO INSTEAD OF SCHOOLWORK
I only have 7 more papers due by the end of next week. It's fine. It will get done. Magically.
- •Clean my entire houseBecause I can't work until everything is clean.
- •Paint my nailsBecause a beautiful manicure can change everything.
- •Go for a walk in 90-100 degree weatherThis is great because it's really a double procrastination technique. Not only am I out walking for an hour or so, but then I'm tired and hot when I get home so I have to rest and rehydrate.
- •ReadFor fun. Not for work or school. Because you have to take time for yourself right?
- •YogaBecause all this work I don't have time to get done is stressing me out.
- •Catch up on TVBecause then I can cross things off of my to-do list.
- •Re-watch TV series I have already seenNo real excuse for this except genuine procrastination.
- •Google random factsI'm curious about a lot of things.
- •Go to happy hour for 4 hoursBecause it's happy hour.
- •Go out for pitchers of sangriaRequires no explanation.
- •Plan what I will cookBecause planning meals is healthy and important.
- •CookPractice makes perfect.
- •Make listsI mean about anything. To-do lists. To-read lists. Grocery lists. Other shopping lists. Music download lists. You name it I write it down.
- •Anything, reallyI hate doing schoolwork.