Funny things said by preschoolers
I was a preschool teacher for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old. Never a dull moment!
- •"My aunt likes to drink coffee... and wine."Me too, Riley, me too.
- •"Miss. Amanda, sometimes I don't think my parents wanted kids, but they still love me."She had really sweet parents, so I'm sure they love her.
- •"Ah, poor little guy."In reference to another child that was crying.
- •"I need to take this acorn home, to add to my acorn collection."She really did have an acorn collection, her dad told me.
- •"Miss. Amanda, did you know that, um, babies eat applesauce."Yes, yes I did. You tell me every time we have applesauce with lunch.