5 Reasons Moldovans Are Awesome
My husband had to go to Moldova for work, and I tagged along.
- 1.They heard it was my birthday, so they got me a cake! They searched and searched for a chocolate cake (apparently these aren't easy to find on Moldova?), because I had mentioned I liked chocolate the day before.
- 2.Mamaliga (polenta) art.
- 3.American go-carts are "not fast enough" for them.
- 4.Everyone takes their shoes off before going into a house. I like this...friendships happen faster when everyone's wearing socks.
- 5.The security guard at the airport asked me to drink a little water from my bottle before he would let me take it past security. It's a tried and true method...you have to give him that.