Favorite Thanksgiving Side Dishes, Ranked
My first list! Inspired by @bjnovak
- •StuffingApples are okay --- or nuts for crunch!
- •WineAll the wine.
- •Green Bean CasseroleCream of mushroom & crispy onion strings are necessary.
- •Canned Yams with MarshmallowsI don't know the difference between a sweet potato and a yam - my mom always uses the ones right out of the can.
- •Mac & CheeseNot super traditional, but really good baked mac & cheese is always a nice surprise.
- •King's Hawaiian RollsNo other bread/roll is acceptable.
- •Mashed PotatoesI'd rather carb up with other things (see above).