Harry Potter Books, Ranked
It's just like, my opinion man. Best to worst.
- 1.Harry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanWe finally get a sense of who Harry Potter's parents were. We get Sirius as a character. Time turner awesomeness. Plus this is the last book before things get real heavy.
- 2.Harry Potter and the Goblet of FireAs little as the premise of this book makes sense, it's super fun!
- 3.Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's StoneThis is where it all began. It sets the tone and I've read it sooo many times. Still amazing.
- 4.Harry Potter and the Chamber of SecretsThe plot of this book is great and creepy. Plus Lockhart is hilarious. Still waiting for the series to hit full stride, though.
- 5.Harry Potter and the Half-Blood PrinceSome interesting Snape development, but too much Horocrux mumbo jumbo.
- 6.Harry Potter and the Order of the PhoneixToo much teen Harry angst. Like. Unbearable.
- 7.Harry Potter and the Deathly HollowsThe only reason this goes after book 5 is because of Fred (never forget) and that horrible epilogue.