Reasons Why the Beacon Hill Library in Seattle is Amazing
The idea is to make a list for all of the Seattle Public Library branches. Let's start with Beacon Hill
- •It's super close to the light rail station.
- •Fresh Flours is right across the street for all of your coffee and pastry needs.
- •It's a pretty interesting building, architecturally speaking.
- •Inside there are friendly staff members to help you find stuff.
- •There is a focus on Asian language material, especially Chinese.
- •Lots of public internet computers.
- •And, of course, a nice selection of books (glorious books!)