Annoying things about NYC summers
It was 90 degrees in NYC today.
- •Subway cars with no air conditioning
- •People who don't shower/wear deodorant... and stand right next to youNooooo. Please go away.
- •The humidity! Oh the humidity!
- •Wearing flip flops/sandals and getting dirty, or not wearing them and having really sweaty feetThere's no winning.
- •Stores pumping the AC but keeping the doors openHow refreshing but how wasteful.
- •Shorts so short you can see the pockets peeking out from the bottomThose will leave a weird tan line.
- •Sweating through your clothes 😩Nothing like having pit stains after running out to get lunch.
- •But we put up with all of it because we EARN summer, dammit!😎