I suffer from all of these. Also, for some reason, it seemed appropriate to make this list title all caps
- •Parallel parking when someone is waiting behind meSorry, this will probably take a while and multiple attempts. Yes, I know how huge this spot is. Yes, I know how tiny my car is. I'm just really bad at this. I know you're laughing at me. But guess what, I have a parking spot... once I get into it.
- •Buying flights at the best timeI hate the airfare game. Buy too early, and end up paying more. Buy too late, and end up paying more. And when I finally do buy, I feel like the prices will plummet in a few days. Argh.
- •Missing my flightThis *almost* happened once, and let me tell you, it was probably one of the most stressful moments I can remember. I'm pretty sure I got hives from that experience. I have since signed up for Global Entry/TSA Pre Check.
- •Missing/being late for anything, reallyI am generally a punctual person, and even being five minutes late (and still the first one there) makes me crazy. I experience this one often, when I get to work at 9:10 instead of 9 and still end up being one of the first in.
- •People at work thinking I'm incompetentWhenever I ask what seems like a silly question or provide the wrong information or forget to attach a file to an email, I feel like a buffoon... I'd like to think I'm good at my job!
- •People hating my restaurant suggestion/recommendationWhat if the restaurant isn't as good as it used to be? What if they have a bad night? What if the backup chef is cooking that night? What if the new waitstaff is horrendous? Now my friends will think my taste in restaurants sucks.