I hate shoe shopping
"What kind of woman hates shoe shopping?" This one.
- •I am a big comfort girl and wear sneakers almost every dayI work for a media company that has a pretty lax dress code, so I take full advantage and wear jeans and Chuck Taylors on a regular basis
- •But I need some non-sneakers to wear when I'm NOT wearing jeansI'm getting into the whole dress thing because, hello, instant outfit and only one thing to wash! But the Converses + dress combo looks kinda stupid on me... like I'm a little girl going to kindergarten 😑
- •Every cute shoe I try on feels like a death trap for my feetThey pinch and rub in all the places
- •Every comfy shoe I try on looks like my grandma would wear itOr Crocs. I admit, they are comfy, but I absolutely refuse. Nope nope nope
- •Why haven't shoe companies figured this out?Why must they be cute but toe-killers or comfy but granny-like? Why can't we marry cute and comfy!
- •Is it just my feet or does everyone else have this problem?I know women who have hundreds of shoes. Hundreds. Do they just deal with the pain and discomfort? I need to know.
- •I have wasted so much money on shoes I *thought* were comfy but they quickly betrayed meComfy walking around in the store, sudden foot death after walking three blocks
- •Does anyone have any brand suggestions?
- •I'm tired of trying on all the shoes.