Sleeping on a plane
The red-eye flight always seems like a good idea to maximize vacation time, but it is really the worst
- •The head bobbleEven with one of those ridiculous neck pillows, I still manage to drop my head like it weighs 100 pounds... every five seconds
- •"Reclining"Why does it always seem like the seat in front of you has the capability to recline more than yours does?
- •Legs falling asleepI need to elevate my legs!
- •Contorted sleeping positionsIn my attempt to elevate my legs, I twist my body so I can rest my legs on my poor husband's lap
- •Which lead to the seat belt dilemmaHow do I properly fasten a seat belt over my contorted body?
- •The bright-ass in-flight TVEvery time the seat belt sign turned on or off, the in-flight TV in front of everyone's seats turned on... with the brightness of the sun
- •I slept on the plane, but it feels like it's worse than not sleeping at all😭