THINGS I WILL GO WAAAAAAAY OUT OF MY WAY TO AVOID
Inspired by @Peace_Out_List
- •Calling in a delivery/pickup orderSeamless was invented for people like me.
- •Related: Making appointments by phoneWhy can't we do everything online nowadays?
- •Shaking handsMy hands are usually sweaty and it's embarrassing. Also, germs.
- •Cleaning the fridgeUgh. Ugh, ugh, ugh. I hate having to toss all the spoiled food and wipe up mysterious liquids and all of it.
- •PigeonsA NYC pigeon flew into my head once. Traumatized for life.
- •NightclubsSo loud. So many people. So not fun.
- •Certain coworkersI have walked into the kitchen and turned around as soon as I saw certain people already in there. Not as awkward as having to talk to them.
- •Killing bugsOr rather, disposing of bugs. I've smashed bugs with my shoe before and left them for my husband to clean up...
- •Airplane bathroomsI will do everything in my power to avoid the airplane bathroom. So small, smells weird, and everything is always wet. Everything.