Books I Want to Read
- •The Taliban Shuffle by Kim Barker. Sounds like an interesting read & soon to be released as a movie.
- •One More Thing by B.J. Novak. For fun!
- •Pyongyang: A Journey in North Korea by Guy Delisle. I read his Jerusalem book & loved it.
- •Adultery by Paulo Coelho.
- •Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. I've heard great things about this book from my sisters.
- •Bad News by Anjan Sundaram. About sad state of freedom of press in Rwanda.
- •A God in Ruins by Kate Atkinson. I enjoyed Life After Life so I'd like to check out her other book.
- •Redeployment by Phil Klay. Recommended by my friend Antoinette.