Things I've Realized About Myself This Week
- •I'm now 60% for another kid and 40% againstFor at least the last 5 years I've considered myself 50/50. I assumed is meet someone and go with what they wanted. Then I met a guy who also seemed to be 50/50. We've been discussing it off and on and I'm realizing I'm closer to a 60/40.
- •My partner doesn't need to be fucked up.I always dated really fucked up guys, in some way they would be fucked up whether their childhood, drama, lies, money, weight, etc. Why?! This week it has hit me- I did it because I thought if they were fucked up then they would be more accepting of my fucked up childhood. The problem is they were all currently fucked up whereas I wasn't, I had overcome my screwed up childhood. My fiancé is the greatest of men and accepts me more completely than anyone previously.
- •I'm still figuring out what I want to be when I grow upThe list about this made it clear that I'm still figuring out the answer
- •My mom was more loving than I gave her credit for during her life
- •Grief isn't something that you get over, it becomes apart of you. The key is not letting it become the biggest part.