Things Breastfeeding Moms Do Not Want to Hear
we all hear these things. these are the ones i get most often and driving me crazy.
- •'i could never do that, it is weird'no, not it is not weird. it is natural. it is NORMAL.
- •'why would you do that when they can eat food'because babies still need breast milk up until they are at least one. longer if possible. doctors have a certain amount of cows milk they want kids one plus to drink, but breast milk is truly better for your child than cows milk.
- •'formula worked fine on me'taking away alllll the benefits of breastmilk over formula (by the way: i support any way you feed you kid, so long as you feed them), do you know how much money you save?! more than $1,700 the first year! thank you, let me by those loubs kim k. wore the other day.
- •'what about your boobs?'thank goodness for plastic surgery. ps i don't think my husband minds.
- •'give them a bottle'two options when i am asked this: either pump or get formula. two things i hate: cleaning up pumping equipment and spending unnecessary money.
- •'let's drink'one thing i hate more than spending unnecessary money and cleaning pumping equipment.... DUMPING OUT THAT PRECIOUS MILK.