Already on li.st? Open in app.
because who doesn't like looking at pictures of this beauty?
They're just so punny 😆🙈
Extrememly Loud and Incredobly Close - Jonathan Safran Foer I first read this book in middle school because my older cousin was reading it; I didn't get it at all. Since then, I have read it countless times and it gets better every single time.
- •"Humans are the only animal that blushes, laughs, has religion, wages war, and kisses with lips. So in a way, the more you kiss with lips, the more human you are."
- •"Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living."
- •"I hope that one day you will have the experience of doing something you do not understand for someone you love."
- •On more than one occassion, I ate dog biscuits. 🐶I was like 4, they look like bone-shaped cookies, and my grandparents' dogs liked them, so why not?
- •When I was five, my class performed a song at the local music festival, which was held in a church. I really had to pee. So, I did. Right up on stage.
- •I wet the bed later than most children and had a plastic sheet on my bed. It was really loud when I moved and made me have a bad dream about leaves falling on me once. 🍁🍂
- •Is the boy going to hatch from the big egg?I was hoping not because that wouldn't make sense.
- •Oh no.. This is the Lion King all over again..Predicable, but sad, scene where son watches father die in the valley below him after his father saves him from the same fate.
- •The baby and dinosaur just got high off of some rotten fruit..What was the point of having this scene in a family movie? (Ignore the red lines in the picture, this is the best picture I could find)
- •"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."- Audrey Hepburn
- •"I just want ambitious teenagers to know it is totally fine to be quite, observant kids. Besides being a delight to your parents, you will find you have plenty of time later to catch up."- @mindy Kaling
- •"In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths."- Drew Barrymore
I really like squirrels, okay?!
- •I stop in the middle of my sentence to shout "squirrel!" and point at it.
- •My bf, Kris, tells me that there are hundreds of squirrels in the city and we see one almost every day.
- •I go on to say that squirrels are in my top five favourite animals and that they are so cute when they run and jump.
So I don't forget..
- •Books I've started but have yet to finish
- •TV Shows I'm really into right now
- •All the different BBQ sauces I have in my fridge