Embarrassing Things from my Childhood that I am Totally Cool with Sharing
- •On more than one occassion, I ate dog biscuits. 🐶I was like 4, they look like bone-shaped cookies, and my grandparents' dogs liked them, so why not?
- •When I was five, my class performed a song at the local music festival, which was held in a church. I really had to pee. So, I did. Right up on stage.
- •I wet the bed later than most children and had a plastic sheet on my bed. It was really loud when I moved and made me have a bad dream about leaves falling on me once. 🍁🍂
- •I thought I was an awesome poet and wrote things like this when I was 11:
- •So deep. And that signature 👌
- •I have a scar on my right leg from when my own thumb nail cut my leg while I was running.I was like thirteen and it happened in gym class.
- •While straightening my hair when I was 15, I accidently clipped the corner of my face with my straightener and I had to walk around with what looked like volume buttons on my face.
- •This is more a moment of embarrassment captured, rather than an embarrassing story; but here's a picture of me getting underwear for Christmas.