Favourite Quotes from my Favourite Book
Extrememly Loud and Incredobly Close - Jonathan Safran Foer I first read this book in middle school because my older cousin was reading it; I didn't get it at all. Since then, I have read it countless times and it gets better every single time.
- •"Humans are the only animal that blushes, laughs, has religion, wages war, and kisses with lips. So in a way, the more you kiss with lips, the more human you are."
- •"Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living."
- •"I hope that one day you will have the experience of doing something you do not understand for someone you love."
- •"My life story is the story of everyone I've ever met."
- •"I like to see people reunited, maybe it's a silly thing, but what can I say, I like to see people run to each other, I like the kissing and the crying, I like the impatience, the stories that the mouth can't tell fast enough,the ears that aren't big enough, the eyes that can't take in all of the change, I like the hugging, the bringing together, the end of missing someone."