5 FEMINISTS I'D LIKE TO HAVE COFFEE WITH
And what I'd want to talk about
- •Chimamanda Ngozie Adichiewhat it's like to have Beyonce sample your TED Talk, her favorite authors and the interplay of gender and diaspora
- •Amy PoehlerSmart Girls at the Party, female friendship, her favorite Ann Perkins compliments and if she celebrates Galentine's Day IRL ... Yes Please!
- •Malala YousafaziHe Named Me Malala, being the youngest Nobel Laureate in the world and her favorite food
- •Laverne Coxintersectionality in feminism, new projects and Rocky Horror, HERO and activism
- •Aung San Suu Kyiwhat the recent elections mean for her and Burmese people, the Rohingya Genocide, and if she an Malala have Nobel Laureate Skype sessions