STUFF I'VE LEARNED IN ETHIOPIA
Three years in and still going strong
- •It's not a desert...not even close.
- •The coffee is as good as they say. Seriously.
- •The food is great and in a lot of towns it's also vegan most of the year.
- •But when the food isn't vegan, it REALLY isn't vegan.
- •Gorsha means to stuff food in someone else's mouth, and it's a high compliment
- •More than half the country is Orthodox Christian.
- •There are big cities, small towns, and, yes, rural villages- but it's a big mix.
- •Girls run the world! #letgirlslearn