STUFF I'LL EAT & DRINK AFTER BABY IS BORN
Being pregnant has been amazing so far. There isn't much I can't do and so far it's been a relatively easy pregnancy (knock on wood). Here are a few things I've been missing:
- •Raw fish (sashimi/sushi or poké)I've been going to sushi with the hubby, but while he eats raw fish I get to eat veggie rolls or shrimp tempura rolls. Not all that fun :(
- •Red wineOr white wine. And cider. Maybe even beer! Okay maybe not, but having that option will be nice.
- •Eggs over easyBecause over cooked eggs are gross. And smells like wet dog when you're cooking it. Or is that just me?
- •Medium rare steakAsking for your burgers to be cooked thru isn't too bad, but forget about eating steak cooked thru. There is really no point. So I haven't had a good steak in mmm 7 months.
- •Soft cheese (unpasteurized I guess?)I can eat most cheeses I suppose. But I'd like to be able to eat any cheese without wondering if the damn thing is pasteurized or not.
- •And everything else they warn you off of while prego...