WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE SLEEP DEPRIVED
I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant and haven't had a full nights rest for months and months (body prepping me for when baby arrives?).
- •You think there are shrieking cats inside your house in the middle of the night.I'm likely having a lucid dream where I am woken up by my cat shrieking, but when I run out into the living room, she's not there. I see her outside and think she must've just chased a cat who somehow got in back outside. Later realize I might have been dreaming, but it seemed so real. 😿
- •You hear an explosion outside your house in the middle of the night. And then smell rotten eggs in the hallway.I was startled awake at the sound of an explosion, but when I got up the courage to go check, the dog and cat were calmly sitting there, which likely wouldn't be the case if something blew up right outside. Am I losing my damn mind!?! Also WTF is that smell!?! 💩?
- •That one co-worker who kind of irks you now drives you fucking crazy just by breathing.You're rolling your eyes if she even LOOKS like she's going to talk to you. And your eyes are rolling out of your head once she does start talking. 🙄
- •You say fuck sitting in traffic and use the express lanes on I-405N through Kirkland even though you're racking up tolls up the ying yang because you need to lie down NEOW. Fuck it, I'll eat ramen if this drains my bank account. 🍜✌🏽
- •Your husband leaving a dish in the sink unwashed leads to World War 3 and the threat of divorce.
- •Brushing your teeth? Maybe. Flossing? GTFO.
- •And they say it only gets worse once the baby arrives... 😫😰💤🙏🏼