COOL TOYS I HAD THAT I WISH MY MOM HADN'T THROWN AWAY
I'm still pretty pissed at her for this.
- •Teddy RuxpinOk. If you never had one of these I feel sorry for you. His mouth moved with the tapes and I saw salt and sugar under a microscope and he even played my favorite tapes (like the Dirty Dancing soundtrack).
- •Yum YumsI had the grape and the mint chocolate chip. I can still remember how they smelled. I had too many stuffed animals ok.
- •The Best of Disney Vol 1 & 2Ok guys can I tell you how fucking long it's taken me to track these fuckers down?? I couldn't remember what they were called for the past 20 years. I'm now on a hunt for them. I self taught myself a minuscule amount of piano to these things. They were so perfect. I need them back.
- •Alphie III barely remember what this thing did. I just remember games and the fact that his face lit up.
- •LeonardoI remember taking him in to kindergarten for show and tell. I had him for fucking ever and then one day he was gone.
- •AlfOne of my favorite shows of all time. He's my spirit animal and where I got my sense of humor.
- •Lite BriteTHIS WAS THE DOPEST SHIT. I think they still make them? I'm tempted to buy another just to have it.
- •NintendoHonestly, I think my mom played on this more than me so I don't understand why she'd throw this away???