DECEASED FIGURES FROM WORLD HISTORY I WISH COULD BE ON THE LIST APP
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •John Montagu, fourth Earl of SandwichHe'd run a food blog and share his OG recipes in lists.
- •Edie SedgwickAnother "it" girl for us to fawn all over. Would most likely be a member of the Craig David Fan Club.
- •Petrache PoenaruNumerous lists about how he "basically invented texting," just because he was the first person to figure out how to get the ink to stay inside the pen.
- •Bud AbbottBeing the straight man, I'd imagine he would be well received through text. Notifications would be turned on.
- •Lou CostelloLots of emojis and photos. Constantly sending list requests to Bud.
- •OdysseusWould specialize in lists about travel, arts & crafts, reasons why he's glad his wife decided to stay home, how to narrowly escape death (multiple times), etc. He has an unlimited amount of material to work with.
- •Dr. Robert "Oppie" OppenheimerI imagine Oppie would vent about Einstein. Come up with a single item list, titled "PLACES WHERE LESLIE GROVES CAN SHOVE THIS URANIUM," with the bullet point stating: His Uranus. FDR would get a good chuckle and relist it.