Fave Starbucks Orders
Aka this is a sponsored list request. Well... Anything for you, @stars. Most of these are on the "stronger" side because anything too sweet will kill my bitch vibe. Alphabetical order.
- •Caffe Americano: iced, light cream, extra shotVariations: I'll add 2-3 pumps of flavor (vanilla, caramel, classic, sometimes sugar-free) depending on what I'm in the mood for. This is more like regular iced coffee because it is just shots of espresso and water.
- •Caramel Apple Cider: hotVariations: NONE. Perfect if you want something warm but don't want caffeine (like when you're driving back to Pittsburgh via the Turnpike at 11pm on a Sunday).
- •Caramel Brûlée Latte: hot, non-fat, no whipVariations: NONE. Fucking delicious as it is. Extra shot, typically, just because I need espresso to survive.
- •Caramel Macchiato: iced/hot, non-fat, extra shotVariations: The caramel actually uses vanilla syrup. Only difference between the Vanilla and Caramel is the flavor of drizzle they use. May choose sugar-free syrup.
- •Chestnut Praline Latte: hot, non-fat, no whipVariations: NONE. This bitch is perfect just the way it is. My favorite thing that Starbucks has ever offered.
- •Cool Lime Refresher: light iceVariations: Green Tea instead of water.
- •Flat White: hot, non-fat, extra shotVariations: 2-3 pumps of flavored syrup.
- •Latte Macchiato: iced/hot, non-fatVariations: Extra shot, which altogether makes it 5 (if I'm more dead inside than usual). Add flavor, 2-3 pumps. Sometimes mixing vanilla and caramel.
- •Passion Tea: extra classic, light iceVariations: You can add lemonade but I prefer just the tea.
- •Peach Green Tea: light iceVariations: None. It's perfect the way it is.
- •Pumpkin Spice Latte: iced/hot, non-fat, no whipVariations: Soy instead of non-fat milk. All drinks, unless otherwise specified, are made with whole milk. Typically, that's too much for me but Soy Milk makes it creamier and gives it a bit different flavor. Extra shot.