THINGS I FEEL AWKWARD DOING ON LISTAPP
it feels like trying to get in with the seniors when you're a freshman (and not a cool freshman either)
- •commenting on any list more than 5d oldI see things I have a brash desire to comment on from 2w to 22w to 42w and I feel the need to digress as to not appear too eager or "creepy" even though I have no shame and will most likely hit the send button even after a long pause of "should I? can I delete this later? do they even care about this list anymore?"
- •posting suggestions to any list more than 5d oldfor the same reasons as above
- •seeing lists with no likes or re-lists or commentsdeep inside of me, just a few leagues below the bitch surface, is a girl who wants to make everyone's day and just wants to like and re-list all of them because i know it feels good to have your creativity appreciated no matter how much you think it sucks but that one little tap can make someone's day
- •posting and then deleting a listwhere does it go? why can't I make it a draft again?
- •suddenly having major girl crush issuesseriously though... every female that I've come across on here I've instantly fallen in love with. I admire loose tongues and sweet gestures (thanks @lenadunham) and suddenly wanting to be bffs with the baddest bitches I've come across so far (@olive, @dev, @sophia) has left me feeling awkward about how utterly uncool I am
- •I feel awkward about feeling awkwardwelcome to me.