THINGS MY SOULMATE WON'T MIND
Preconceived ideas of the forever we'll spend together.
- •Lying on the floorWe'll do a lot of this.
- •Making playlists for each otherSometimes music can say things I cannot.
- •That I say I'm cool with something then change my mindBOUND 2 happen
- •Being around my family, a lotMy family and I are a tight-knit bunch. He won't think it's weird how close we are and embrace it and want to be apart of it.
- •Listening to complete albums, start to finishMost likely doing this on the floor.
- •When I get sad for no reasonIt's bound to happen but he'll be supportive and let me cry it out in the bathroom. Sorry, but when you're infinitely happy a tear or two for no reason is inevitable.
- •Letting me drive, occasionallyI like to be in control, can't help it.
- •That I can cook basically anything, except eggsLook, don't judge me. They're hard.
- •Have our own book clubThen have extensive discussions about it and share our favorite lines.
- •That our love inspires me so much that I decide to write shitty poetryRoses are red, your eyes aren't blue, they're the color of shit, but I still love you.
- •Watch documentariesExpanding our minds through biased opinions and then playing for the other side.
- •Mediocre massages when he's had a bad dayI can't guarantee it'll be awesome but know that it's all in the name of love.
- •Play sex games when we go out for dinner/movies/anythingTeasing each other until neither of us can handle it, bonus points if we have to leave early.
- •When I hurt him unconsciouslySometimes I can be aloof but it isn't because I don't care about your feelings, cause trust me.. I'll make it up to you.
- •Love notes stuffed in his pants pockets/hidden in his underwear drawer/all over the houseIt's the sweet little things tbh
- •Handling my complex emotions¯\_(ツ)_/¯