A Nice Day in Sf : Mission
A walking guide to the Mission District
- •Coffee at Four Barrel
- •Check out Voyager Shop next door
- •Walk to Tartine Bakery for a morning bunThere's typically a long line but on rainy or cold days less so.
- •Take your pastries to newly renovated Dolores Park. Maybe get a second cup of coffee at Faye's Video.Great people watching at the park. More fun on a crowded day.
- •Walk back to Valencia, stroll down to check out local boutiques.Little Paper Planes, Dog Eared Books, Gravel & Gold, Painted Bird, Scarlet Sage, Press Works on Paper to name but a few.
- •At 25th street turn left and walk to Mission St to get the best burrito of your life. La TaqueriaI recommended carne asada
- •If you have a ton of energy after this walk up to Bernal Hill.View of your life.
- •If you're hungry again head to Emmy's Spaghetti Shack
- •Then stop by The Royal Cuckoo for some drinks and maybe some live music.They have an organ in the bar.