My Makeup Routine
- •Glossier Priming MoisturizsrI didn't want to like it but I loved it.
- •RMS un-cover upMust be applied with a buffing brush or a beauty blender type sponge to go on right.
- •Kjaer Weis cream blush in "Embrace"The name is not exciting but this product is great. Also all natural. It makes me look like a sweet rosy cheeked farm maiden who picks wild flowers.
- •Nars bronzer in "Laguna"I remember reading that this is was LC on Laguna Beach used so ten years later that's what I use.
- •Manga mascaraI forget who it's by, maybelline probably. It's supposed to make you look like a manga character. Didn't think I would love it and I guess I don't love it but it is the least irritating mascara I've tried in awhile. This includes the chemical free ones I have too.
- •Lipstick!!!This changes daily but current favorites are Relentlessly Red by Mac, Dragon Girl by Nars and Smile lip2cheek by RMS
- •Bonus : browsNext time you're at Sephora, take one of their mascara wand testers. Perfect for brushing your brows.