MY OLD PROFILE PICTURES: A CHRONICLE THROUGH TIME
This is as painful for me as it will be for you
- •circa spring 2009My first ever profile pic. Pretty sure this photo made me the coolest 7th grader on the block (or so I thought).
- •circa fall 2009Showing off my chill "pre-show musical prep" vibe. No better way to draw people in than looking like a giant pot scrubber. Also known as the summer my hair went to hell in a hand basket and I needed to hack it off.
- •circa winter 2009I went to DQ with my makeup on post-show. I was soo cool and arty. I promise I actually wasn't paying attention when this photo was taken. There is still no reason why I should have used this photo
- •circa early summer 2010If you look closely, I am the one person falling off the immobile tube like the graceful butterfly I am.
- •circa winter 2011I actually like this photo. Kinda cheesy, but I love performing and I think this photo is boss 🎤🎶 Also you can see the pre-braces gap in my teeth where my canine grew out of the middle of the roof of my mouth
- •circa summer 2011Cringe. If you never had an overly edited arty portrait as one of your profile pics, were you even a teenage wanna be photographer? 📷
- •circa spring 2013Half of my photos are from various proms and homecomings over my four years of high school. This was junior prom. Awkward. Braces. Poorly fitting strapless dress. Swag
- •circa fall 2013Senior homecoming. My face: an attempt to smile with teeth apart. Look guys, I can have fun! Note the floating hand coming from the cropped out body of my statuesque little brother
- •circa winter 2014Conference one act. 10 points if you can guess what play we did. 👧🐶👠Once again, the floating arm of my statuesque little flying monkey-brother complete with black nail polish
- •circa spring 2014Senior Prom. I look damn good. 💁 One of the few non-horrendous ones
- •circa summer 2014An old photo from Christmas-New years. The bow adds a nice air of whimsy. My attempt to be carefree. (Note, I failed)
- •circa- currentMy first attempt at a a TRUE selfie. Meh. Showing off my new glasses and rocking the cool-nerd vibe. I need help!
- •They're not as awful as they could be.
- •I thank my lucky stars for that