MY PLAN FOR THE THURSDAY OF FINALS WEEK
Aka my birthday. Also the day I have three finals in a row. Also the day from hell and the absolute worst day of my life.
- •6:45am-Wake upPartially from gut wrenching anxiety and partially to make sure I have all my shit together for this day from hell.
- •6:55am-Throw on some clothesCleanliness option. Comfort necessary
- •7:05am-breakfastScramble an egg in the microwave. Mix in cheese. Place in tortilla. Try not to throw it up.
- •7:20am-packThree textbooks. Two "real" book. Two blue exam books. A bazillion handouts. Pencils. Paper. Nature valley honey n' oats crunch bar. My sanity
- •7:35am: Bundle up for my walk to my first testI'll look like a marshmallow had a baby with the abominal snowman, but hey, at least I'll be warm!
- •8am: First Test-Media Writing LabWrite out exam; a fire story in inverted pyramid style, a radio broadcast, and a press release. Also, Mr. Whye should be proud I wrote the time in correct AP format. No :00. If I learned on thing from this class, it will be that.
- •10am: Second Test-American Literature from 1866-PresentA two part exam that requires not one, but TWO blue exam books. Joyous day. Write the shit out of modernism, postmodernism, Gloria Anzaldùa and Edith Wharton. (Also more proof that I paid attention in media writing lab. Because AP is stupid and doesn't use the Oxford comma)
- •12pm: Inhale aforementioned nature valley bar
- •12:30pm: Final Exam-Media Writing LectureA multiple choice grammar test. Which will be super easy, because it's open book and I have over 100% in the class at this point.
- •2:30: Cry tears of joy
- •2:45pm: Wipe away said tears because I have to go to work.Granted all I do is sit at a desk and watch movies for 7 hours unless someone needs IT support (which is unlikely as all exams in that building will be done by that point), but not exactly the way I want to spend my 20th birthday.