PBS SHOWS THAT WERE THE BEST
My grandparents didn't have Disney channel, so me and my brother watched A LOT of PBS kids growing up. And I may have enjoyed it too because I was a nerd...
- •Cyber ChaseGuys seriously. They did math. In space.
- •Between the LionsSlightly terrifying but equally amazing. Because libraries. 📚 It also had amazing puns, like the mini cartoon about a man perpetually hanging off a cliff who never told the end of stories called "Cliff Hanger" (pauses for laughter)
- •Dragon Tales
- •Arthur"Every day we're walk in' down the street..."
- •OswaldHe was adorable!
- •The Berenstein Bears
- •Clifford the Big Red DogThe only time I really super wanted a dog
- •Mr. Roger's NeighborhoodHe was so soothing
- •Anne of Green Gables: The Animated SeriesDoes anyone else remember this?!
- •The Big Comfy CouchThose dust bunnies were the cutest!
- •Liberty KidsSarah and James were my original OTP
- •Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese CatThe show everyone thought was a figment of their imagination
- •And how could I leave out...
- •The Magic School BusCarlos!